I’m new to the field and there are some modelling topics, with a European perspective, I would like to discuss.
Is there any of the following that can be tackled in a do-a-thon you would be interested in?
- The size and heat loss characteristics of domestic and, especially, non-domestic buildings
- Comfort temperatures and heat control strategies
- Industry end uses (high/low temperature processing, motors, etc.)
- The relationship between hydro and weather drivers
- The relationship with water and electricity demand, ecology of rivers, and water consumption
- How to model hydro and biomass
- District Heating and Heat Pumps: heat losses, heat storage, efficiencies
Thanks for your feedback!